Fuel for Innovation B.V., hereinafter referred to as ‘Fuel’, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Fuel processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Details about your activities on our website
- Information about your browsing habits across different websites. For more information, see our cookie statement
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Fuel processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of yours:
- Photo and video material
For what purpose and on the basis of what basis we process personal data
Fuel processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To perform our services.
- Fuel tracks your browsing behaviour across various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs. For more information, see our cookie statement.
- Fuel also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
The bases on which we process personal data are:
- Consent of those involved
- Implementation of the Agreement to which the party is a party
- In order to comply with the legal obligation
- Legitimate interest
Fuel does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. No decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, a Fuel employee) in between.
How long we keep personal data
Fuel does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Fuel does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processor agreement with companies that process your data in our remit to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Fuel remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke any consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Fuel and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization you have mentioned. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data isocation of your personal data or request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To be sure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We’ll respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Fuel would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Fuel takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.